Welcome to the world of active sitting and a chair that just might change your life. Our bestselling Balance Ball Chair provides all-day ergonomic support for a stronger healthier back. By sitting on the ball, you’ll improve your posture and spinal alignment while getting a powerful core-strengthening workout.
Gaiam Balance Ball Chair continues to be a favourite for many customers. It's revolutionary in that it offers health and fitness benefits while you sit at home or the office. Designed for people between 5-feet and 5-feet, 11-inches tall, this unique chair employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine, but with an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, an air pump, and a desktop guide to help keep you moving. Designed by leading health and fitness experts, the Gaiam Balance Ball chair helps relieve pain and promote proper spinal alignment, posture, a healthier back, and overall well-being.
- Balance Ball, removable for exercise on its own.
- Comes with 2 locking back castors and 2 regular front castors.
- Air pump.
- Desktop exercise guide to get you moving.
For optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation. Once your chair is assembled and the Balance Ball is inflated, re-check the ball size the next day. If necessary, add additional air and check once more the following day. Your new Balance Ball may need a day or two to "stretch" to its final size (which should then fit perfectly in the base).
- Created by leading health and fitness experts to improve your back health
- Employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine
- Helps build a healthier back, align the spine, relieve pain, and improve your overall well-being
- Includes removable 52-cm Balance Ball, an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, air pump
- Helps to improve spinal alignment and reduce nerve compression
- Designed for heights of 5’-5’11" and weights up to 300 lbs.
- Uses professional-grade anti-burst exercise ball
- Includes desktop workout guide to provide an effective low-impact workout and stretching routine
- Stable, yet lightweight base is made from molded PVC
- Balance Ball (included) is made from vinyl with no latex content
- Rolling, lockable castor wheels
- Easy, 1-tool assembly
- Designed for users 5-feet to 5-feet, 11-inches tall; 300-pound weight capacity
- Note: for optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation
Chair Dimensions: 22"W x 31"H x 22"D; 13 lbs.
The height of the back of the chair is 2.5 feet tall.
The base measures 20" wide from one side of the wheels to the other.
When exercise ball is inflated and on the chair, seat height is about 23".
The ball alone will measure between 48cm and 52cm depending on the amount of air.
The base of the chair is 6" off the ground.
Designed for people 5'0" to 5'11" tall. Not designed to fit people 6'0" or taller, or 4'11" or shorter.
Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Click Here for Assembly Tutorial Video